lunes, 14 de febrero de 2011

[HogTied] 2009.02.24 - Vendetta is back! She gets fucked & beat for her birthday [BDSM, Dildo, SiteRip] bdsm diapers long dress

bdsm diary
Vendetta is not solely a smoking hot beauty but she is also a co-artisan. Since I started working I have been eying her from on every side of corners and having dirty thoughts about what I would do by her. Shortly after I took bdsm rape over I get this dream advance true email from her group bdsm saying she wanted to shoot bdsm dicipline with me.

Many folks can only dream of getting their sexy co-workers bdsm diapers in their paws for sexual play but I get to do it for real. Vendetta is one tough woman & loves to be tied, tortured & fucked up to she is cums again and again.


bdsm diary

Watch as I tie, ~ off, tease, clip, whip & fuck this woman till she almost passes at a loss from pain & pleasure.

Audio: Windows Media Audio 44100Hz stereo 128Kbps [Raw Audio 0]
Video: Windows Media Video 9 960x540 29.97fps 856Kbps [Raw Video 1]


bdsm diary

File greatness: 495.8 MB

bdsm diary